Joint Meeting Vel Satis Owners and Avantime Owners UK 13th July 2014 | Vel Satis Meetings | Vel Satis Forum

You must be logged in to post Login Register

Register? | Lost Your Password?

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – Maximum search word length is 84 characters
Wildcard Usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Joint Meeting Vel Satis Owners and Avantime Owners UK 13th July 2014

UserPost

18:07
May 17, 2014

Avantime4mike

Avantime Owners UK have booked their annual Coventry meeting for Sunday July 13th 2014 and we thought this year it might be nice to have a joint meeting with the members here. I would therefore like to invite anyone who would like to take part to join us for breakfast at the Premier Inn Binley CV3 2TA from 8am. There is a massive car park so plenty of room for us to line up the convoy ready for the drive to the Coventry Motor Museum.

Entry to the museum is free as is parking in the Millenium Square display area outside, however we have had to take out a public liability insurance policy for the event and will charge £5 per car to cover this cost, any surplus will be split pro rata for the number of cars and donated to the two clubs funds. Any shortfall will be covered by Avantime Owners UK.

A few of the AOUK members are staying at the Premier Inn the night before so please join us if 8am is too early to drive. The price for a room at Premier Inn is currently £39 plus breakfast. http://www.premierinn.co.uk

Oliver, could you email your members so that they are aware of the meeting in case they don't see this please?

If anyone has any questions please feel free to give me a ring on 07973 758382 Thank you.

20:14
May 17, 2014

Team

UK

Admin

posts 604

Thanks very much for inviting our members along to your annual Coventry meet with the Avantime club – much appreciated. I have just sent an email out to all members in our database and advised them to contact you directly if they are interested. I hope it's a good turnout!

Best Regards,

Oliver

Vel-Satis.org Chief Administrator & Founder

08:16
May 18, 2014

tonyrome

This sounds great and I'd like to be there but I probably won't be in the UK at that time, unfortunately. However, if circumstances change, I'll try to make it. Is anyone else from the forum planning to attend?

16:21
May 19, 2014

john u

Yes – I will be there with HV 03 GGP ! Have booked my room at the Premier Inn for the Saturday night.

Many thanks for the invitation, and looking forward to meeting you all there !

John U.

Smile

19:50
May 19, 2014

Rosic

We going to be there with our Avantime, but now Im thinking to take Vel Satis as well. Kasia will drive one, I could drive other :) We will see.

19:59
May 22, 2014

bmn

St.Andrews

posts 152

Iris and I will be going. We're making a break of it and are travelling down on Saturday and staying at the Premier  Inn. Hope to have my wheels refurbed and powder coated by then. I  bought the new one on e-bay to replace one that was out of round after visiting a deep pothole. Got it for the bargain price of £43.00.

Hope to see some old faces and some new.

Brian,from a wet St.Andrews  Yell

09:01
May 28, 2014

very tall brad

I would like to have come but will be away that week searching for parts for my Rovers in France. Ah well, I suppose it'll save me two days of polishing if I don't come.

20:39
June 7, 2014

Avantime4mike

Confirmed so far 11 Avantimes and 4 Vel-Satis

12:41
June 12, 2014

AndrewS

I have booked in as well. So 11 Avantime and 5 Vel Satis

19:46
June 12, 2014

Avantime4mike

Excellent, there are now 12 Avantimes and 5 maybe 6 Vel-Satis attending.

Comments are closed.