Autumn 2012 Meet - let's do it, people! | Vel Satis Meetings | Vel Satis Forum

You must be logged in to post Login Register

Register? | Lost Your Password?

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – Maximum search word length is 84 characters
Wildcard Usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Autumn 2012 Meet – let's do it, people!

UserPost

22:23
November 24, 2012

Rosic

We are now safely at home. Weather on our way back was terrible, but there was no incident on motorways, so we manage to do it in a little bit than 3h + a McD stop :P

With a little trip to Chester on our way to the meeting, Vels clock show 530 miles and 42mpg. Not bad I suppose.

It was a great pleasure to meet you all and to spend this few hours in such a good company. We both really enjoy this day, and it was definitely worth the driving!

See you all on the next – 4th Vel Satis meeting :)

Here is a link to flickr page with some selected photos. I will send a package to Olivier tomorrow as he requested :)
Enjoy!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/8…..77418@N03/

23:18
November 24, 2012

Team

UK

Admin

posts 604

I am very happy to hear that you and Kasia enjoyed the 3rd Vel Satis meeting today.

Thanks for driving down in the horrible rain, and for taking such great photos!

Indeed, we are looking forward to the 4th meeting now!

Vel-Satis.org Chief Administrator & Founder

07:35
November 25, 2012

V5 WTF

Post edited 07:36 – November 25, 2012 by V5 WTF

Dear all all.

Absolutely wonderful day up at Sywell despite the weather. Well done Ollie!! What a great venue (loved the Art Deco and a aviation details throughout). Really great to meet up with such a wonderful bunch of folk and fantastic to see all the cars lined up and cruising on that very scenic (no renault pun intended) drive. Looking forward to the next one…..

So, to Ollie, Isabel, Robert, Kasia, Bob (sunroof) Smith, Issac, Paul (7 foot Russian – love the black Vel), David and better half (Sorry Mrs H – forgot your name :) ), Roger (great to see a lowered Vel). Mike & Moira…..

Thank you – Hope you all had a safe trip back and see you all again sometime soon. I' ll get my photos up sometime soon too (Fantastic shots there Kasia and Rob!)

Dave

22:16
November 27, 2012

sevenfoots

Post edited 22:21 – November 27, 2012 by sevenfoots

Thank you to everybody for nice and warm atmosphere during meeting, looking forward to see you all in 2013

08:31
December 5, 2012

Team

UK

Admin

posts 604

Here is the link to the writeup of our Autumn 2012 Vel Satis Owners Club meeting, along with plenty of photos donated by various attendees, plus several videos too – enjoy!

http://www.vel-satis.org/owner…..or-writeup

Vel-Satis.org Chief Administrator & Founder

No Tags

Comments are closed.