Autumn 2012 Meet - let's do it, people! | Vel Satis Meetings | Vel Satis Forum

You must be logged in to post Login Register

Register? | Lost Your Password?

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – Maximum search word length is 84 characters
Wildcard Usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Autumn 2012 Meet – let's do it, people!

UserPost

09:09
August 13, 2012

Team

UK

Admin

posts 604

Let's aim for November 24th then, guys.

I will send out an email to all members soon to get more support/interest.

Next step after that is nailing down the location, as a lot of owners live in the south east and south west who missed out on last year's Staffordshire meet.

Vel-Satis.org Chief Administrator & Founder

15:53
August 22, 2012

AndrewS

Thanks for the offer Rosic; I will decide nearer the time. Going with you would certainly shorten the journey time :-)

19:22
August 28, 2012

john u

Team said:

Let's aim for November 24th then, guys.

I will send out an email to all members soon to get more support/interest.

Next step after that is nailing down the location, as a lot of owners live in the south east and south west who missed out on last year's Staffordshire meet.

Thanks for the e-mail too ! I've put November 24th in my diary, and very much hope to make it !  Smile

08:38
September 14, 2012

Team

UK

Admin

posts 604

Right – update for you all.

November 24th is definitely the date and the meet will be in Northamptonshire.

So far, I've got 4 definite cars coming (assuming 2 people per car) and 6 likely additional cars. It would be great if more owners appear over the next few weeks saying they're coming.

Anyone know of any good venues and/or routes we can drive in the area to get some good group photos? I am in discussion with one venue which holds many car club meets every year, but most of them are in the spring/summer, so it may not turn out to be ideal – hence any other suggestions welcome @eddieeagles et al

21:24
October 7, 2012

V5 WTF

Trying to find a hotel now where the boss and kids can rest up near shops on the weekend etc so I can enjoy the meeting (cars are not my better half's passion :) ). Looks like Northampton so far…..looking forward to it!

10:14
October 8, 2012

Rosic

I managed to sort out 24th as my day off. So see You guys! :D

12:06
November 4, 2012

cabal5935

I'm still not sure about whether I can come or not. I would need specific times etc as I have my daughter on weekends and would need to ensure she's covered. I also like to know exactly where I'm going in advance so if we could clarify the meeting point then that would be awesome.

It's also a long way and my VS is FAR from show quality but it'd be nice to just chat VS and have a look at everyone's cars. Not seen one with a full spec before, only went to see a few before buying mine and they were all the same model.

09:08
November 6, 2012

Team

UK

Admin

posts 604

Post edited 09:09 – November 6, 2012 by Team

I''ve sent out regular emails to members, but the arrival time is any time between 10am and 11am (some members always come early while others arrive late for various reasons). It's on Nov 24th in Northants close to the A14 and expected to last until 4pm when it'll be dark. It will comprise morning teas/coffees etc, lunch, a drive and photos, then maybe some farewell drinks at the end for those who want to. If anyone else who owns a VS is interested and hasn't put their name forward yet, email me oliver@vel-satis.org

21:20
November 21, 2012

Rosic

As far we know there will be about 15 cars. That is a massive amount for a Vel Satis meet!

Im already ready, to add another 400 miles to Vel mileage. It will be worth it!

See You soon people!

21:19
November 24, 2012

VelSatisIreland

Cannot cross the Irish sea for the meet I'm afraid, but I hope you all have a great day, and I look forward to reading about the day and seeing LOTS of pics!! (HINT HINT)

Brian

No Tags

Comments are closed.