Autumn 2012 Meet - let's do it, people! | Vel Satis Meetings | Vel Satis Forum

You must be logged in to post Login Register

Register? | Lost Your Password?

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – Maximum search word length is 84 characters
Wildcard Usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Autumn 2012 Meet – let's do it, people!

UserPost

11:59
August 3, 2012

Team

UK

Admin

posts 604

Choosing from the last Saturday in October and any Saturdays in November, which days suit y'all for a Vel Satis Owners' meet in the Northamptonshire/Bedfordshire/Cambridgeshire part of the country? Let's get the ball rolling…

Vel-Satis.org Chief Administrator & Founder

22:08
August 3, 2012

Rosic

10-11 November :)
But if I know in advance I will take a holiday for this so special day/

09:41
August 5, 2012

eddie.eagles

It's my birthday on the Thursday 27th so weekend of the 29th would be good but it all depends on my shifts….

17:57
August 5, 2012

evanslad

Any is good for me, as long as its atleast 3 weeks b4 i know :)

08:20
August 6, 2012

V5 WTF

November 10th is my Birthday :) Selfishly October half term time could be good but any Sunday ideal as difficult to get away from work otherwise….well done for going forward with this Olly!

08:26
August 10, 2012

Team

UK

Admin

posts 604

Due to commitments which have finally been confirmed at my end, it's looking like the three dates to choose from will be Saturdays November the 10th, 17th and 24th

We will see which gets the most support/votes on the forum…

21:02
August 10, 2012

AndrewS

Any chance of somewhere more central? Say Gaydon car museum near Warwick on junction 12 of M40? Andrew

22:22
August 10, 2012

Team

UK

Admin

posts 604

Good thought, as I know you're up in Cumbria. But last year when we held a meet in the spring in Staffordshire close to the M6, nobody from the south came, as all southern owners said it was too far for them. I've had a fair bit of interest in a meet, from southern owners, so wanted to hold this one more for them. If you can't make it, I'm sure Rosic and I will organise another regional northern meet at Tebay again shortly after. We had a mini meet at Tebay last December.

08:07
August 11, 2012

V5 WTF

Yay! Just checked our school calendar and the weekend of the 24th is a long exeat so no teaching on the saturday or school on the sunday…..therefore it could be a goer if that is the date chosen :)

12:45
August 11, 2012

Rosic

Andrew, we will go even if it will be in London, so in worst case scenario, if You wouldnt like to drive, we could take you as an passanger.

No Tags

Comments are closed.