Really want to buy a 3.0 and I do think that the price is right but the dealer has a list of the following faults:
- Tire pressure indicator indicates that it is 'broken'
- Power steering does not work when engine is cold
- Right passenger door can't be opened from the outside
- One 'key-card' is not programmed
- Rear wiper arm is missing
- Central locking does not work on drivers door
- Ignition (difficult to read the key-card, works from time to time)
- Alarm 'boxes' that can't be used for locking
- One engine mount is 'ratteling' quite much
Do you have any ideas if this is a car I should forget or are the above problems not that bad?
It's a 2002 that has about 180'000km on the clock, looks nice for the age and the price converted
from swedish kronor is something like 1500 Euro.