Red 3.5 V6 For Sale - only 45,000 miles! | Used Vel Satis on the Second Hand Market | Vel Satis Forum

You must be logged in to post Login Register

Register? | Lost Your Password?

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – Maximum search word length is 84 characters
Wildcard Usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Red 3.5 V6 For Sale – only 45,000 miles!

UserPost

22:56
January 5, 2016

Pigbench

Post edited 10:08 – January 7, 2016 by Pigbench

Due to a house move taking me further away from work I am selling my beautiful 3.5 litre V6 Vel Satis Initiale in red with only 45k on the clock. Unfortunately I can't afford to do the long commute every day in this car so I have bought a Fiat 500 with a 900cc engine! 

The body and interior and is almost mint. It has been very well looked after. All the electrics work including the cruise control, tyre sensors, sat nav and six CD changer. The only problem is I have not been able to tune the radio in. It has the part wood wheel, which was an extra. The seats are cream and the interior/dash is dark with original car mats. It drives perfectly too and I have not had any problems at all. It does around 28 mpg but more on a long run. 

It has full service history and I had the car serviced in October 2015. MOT is due in October 2016 and there have been three previous owners. I have the book pack and two keys. I have also put two new, good quality front tyres on the car and the back ones are also good.

I am based in Warwickshire. I am looking for £2,250 ono. 

Comments are closed.