Renault Vel Satis Cars For Sale
2002 (51) Renault VelSatis Initiale 3.0 V6 Diesel automatic FOR SALE with SUPER LOW MILEAGE
- 2002 (51) Initiale
- All usual Initiale refinements (colour sat nav, heated seats, parking sensors, etc)
- 3.0 litre Isuzu V6 diesel engine (good for 40+ MPG if driven carefully!)
- AMAZINGLY LOW MILEAGE of only 37,000 miles (give or take a few) from new!
- Full Renault Main Dealer Service History!
- Reflex Silver Pearlescent with cream Connolly leather upholstery
- 1 former keeper and current well-heeled owner for past 7 years
- Garaged from new and in as timewarp condition throughout as one could hope for!
- MoT to April 2013, tax to November 2012
- Engine service just carried out
- Just had £600 spent on it at Fish Brothers Renault in Swindon in November 2011 having new wheel rear bearings, brake discs etc.
- The car has always been in regular use despite the low annual mileage
- This superb Vel Satis is located in WORCESTERSHIRE
- Only £3,495!
- This Vel Satis listed for sale 15/03/2012 – please note it may have gone depending on when you contact the seller.
Contact Daniel on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07789771487 for more information on this truly awesome, beautiful 3.0 V6 petrol Vel Satis which may well be the most pristine in the UK!
In the words of the dealer tasked with the role of selling this Vel Satis on behalf of its owner:
Here are some details: 2002 Renault Vel Satis Initiale 3.0 dCi V6. Reflex Silver Pearlescent with cream Connolly leather upholstery. Genuine 37,000 miles from new with Full Renault Main Dealer Service History. 1 former keeper and current well-heeled owner for past 7 years. Garaged from new and in as timewarp condition throughout as one could hope for. MoT to April 2013, tax to November 2012. Engine service just carried out and the car had £600 spent on it at Fish Brothers Renault in Swindon in November 2011 having new wheel rear bearings, brake discs etc.
The car has the standard “Initiale” flagship specification plus 18-inch Villa D’Este alloy wheels, Renault SatNav system, rear parking sensors and distance radar cruise control. The colour scheme is extremely attractive, the special silver paintwork having a lilac flip in some lights and a classy beige tone in darker conditions, it’s the same colour that Renault featured in the Vel Satis launch brochure, so probably the best colour for showing off the car’s distinctive lines. The 3.0 diesel engine is powerful and refined at speed but frugal too, achieving 30mpg+. The 5-speed automatic gearbox changes gear almost imperceptibly and switching the gearbox into manual “Tiptronic” mode enables quite spirited driving and the car accelerates with impressive gusto.
Any Vel Satis is a rare care but one with this low mileage and impeccable provenance must be a rare commodity indeed. Saliently, the car has always been in regular use despite the low annual mileage, which is infinitely preferable to being laid up dormant, which does a car no favours at all. In today’s terms the car has covered the equivalent of just 3 year’s mileage and the way the car looks and drives is exactly what one could expect of 3 year old car if not better.