Renault Vel Satis Cars For Sale
2002 (02) Renault VelSatis Initiale 3.5 V6 Petrol automatic FOR SALE
- 2002 (02) Initiale
- All usual Initiale refinements (colour sat nav, heated seats, parking sensors, etc)
- 3.5 litre Nissan V6 petrol engine (the most reliable Vel Satis engine!)
- Can be converted to LPG in the future (at your expense) to save on fuel costs
- Only 87,000 miles (give or take a few)
- Just had a 90,000 service!
- NEW DUNLOP TYRES at the front – cost a fortune!
- Has full service history and has been VERY well looked after
- Unmarked PRISTINE and ULTRA RARE RED LEATHER (only 2 Vel Sati the UK have this colour!) which has even been fed and given leather treatment!
- Even has the rare REMOTE CONTROL option for the Cabasse Auditorium 6CD changer
- Private registration number plate not included (reverts to 02 plate on sale)
- Seller lives in DORKING
- Only £2,900! (special price available only to VSOC members who liaise via Oliver our manager)
- This Vel Satis listed for sale 28/11/2011 – please note it may have gone depending on when you contact the seller.
Contact Jensen on email@example.com for more information on this truly awesome, beautiful 3.5 V6 petrol Vel Satis which may well be the most pristine in the UK!
In Jensen the reluctant seller’s own words:
Incredibly rare Renault Vel Satis 3.5 V6 Initiale with bordeaux leather interior. This car is one of two known RHD examples of the Vel Satis with the factory option of a dark red leather interior. The other is a 3.0 V6 Diesel making this possibly the ONLY one with the top of the range 3.5 V6 Petrol engine. The engine is the same as used in the the Nissan 350Z and is absolutely superb. It is extremely refined, but when driven with a more active attitude, it makes the most wonderful sporting roar. It is very powerful and is the perfect combination to the car’s sumptious and rarified interior. On the interior, it is in virtually perfect order with no damage to the leather as it has been regularly treated and fed since new. It has perforated leather on the facing panels which is exclusive to the Initiale specification, and the colour is a perfect combination with the metallic black exterior, and gives the car a presence like no other. It also has the factory 18″ Villa D’Este alloys and these are in extremely good condition with very few marks. The tyres have recently been replaced with new Dunlop’s at the front (don’t ask how much those were…) and the rears are only about 1/3 worn. The paintwork is likewise excellent, but bears some scars of bad parking. Nothing serious and could easily be removed by a bodywork expert. Mechanically it has just had a major service and all systems and mechanical items are working perfectly. The car has virtually every option possible including an auditorium 6 speaker sound system with 6-CD in dash multi-changer (sounds magnificent) and includes a remote control for the rear passengers. It also has reversing sensors and cruise control with speed limiter, reversing sensors, automatic lights and wipers, electric and heated front seats that are the most comfortable I have ever sat in and are adjustable in almost every direction. There are simply beautiful wood inserts in the doors and dashboard that have true marquetry inserts and exude sophistication and quality. It also has Renault’s Carminat SatNav system which is built in to the dashboard and works perfectly. There are many other comfort features and options but you’ll have to read the (enormous!) handbook to know everything it has and does as it’s simply too much to list here. The number plate is not included in the sale and the Vel Satis will revert to it’s orginal 02 registration at the time of sale. All in all this car is an incredibly undervalued vehicle that has far more equipment and comfort than virtually any of it’s rivals. It is utterly individual and remarkably sophisticated. This particular one is truly unique because of it’s specification and it’s extremely well conserved condition. It has been maintained regardless of cost. You rarely see these cars on the road (there were only around 1000 imported and only a fraction of these were 3.5 Initiales), and it seems that there are no others with Pearl black paintwork with Bordeaux leather interior. With it’s 18″ alloys it has magnificent presence on the road and literally stops traffic. For once, it is finally true to say that you really won’t find another like it. The French know luxury! Please contact me to arrange viewings/test drives or for more photographs.